Download Geometry Dash World For iOS 2024
Unleash your inner gamer and take on the ultimate challenge with Geometry Dash World iOS—Download it on your iPhone now to experience music-based gaming!
GD World iOS is a lighter version of the main version for Apple Devices. RobTop Games made it for Apple devices with 10 levels to let people test their game and decide whether they want to purchase the original game.
It is as popular as its main version because of its difficulty levels and pop-up music. It is entirely free and available on multiple platforms, including iOS.
Download it and enjoy its challenging gameplay.
Size: 52.84 MB | Version: 2.21.3
What’s New in GD World iOS IPA 2.21.3:
Geometry Dash World Download 2.21.3 [Offline iOS 15/16/17]
Do you love challenges? For you, the next challenge is this fast-paced, engaging game, Geometry Dash World’s iOS version. And we are sure it is going to give you a tough time.
However, the original version offers only a limited number of levels and customization options if you download it from the App Store. But, to make your gaming experience more enjoyable, we are providing you with all GD World features for your iPhone. That includes advanced character customization, many color options, and a lot more. We embedded all this in the GD World iOS version so that you can have great gameplay.
Geometry Dash World 2.2 For iOS Features [iPhone/iPad/Mac]
Here is the list of some features you will get for free:
What is Geometry Dash World?
It is a simple and rhythmic music-based game that is available for both Android and iOS devices. The game was created by RobTop Games in 2016. This game is a free version of the Geometry Dash Full.
Geometry Dash World iOS apk runs with a simple, single-touch control to control the character like a cube and make it jump to pass through the obstacles whenever there comes one.
During the game, we get certain powerups that allow us to change our character, like a cube or a plane. Not just the shape changes, but also we can fly.
The game works on rhythmic gameplay with music. We get distinct music at every level. The speed of the game is controlled according to the speed of the music. The higher the music speed, the faster the game speed.
It comes with 2 worlds, each comprising 5 levels. It means we get a total of 10 levels from the whole 21 official levels of the paid version. Each level offers different difficulties, from easy to demons.
Difference Between iOS and Android Version
The major difference between Geometry Dash World on iPhone and Android is the change in platform. Both platforms have their advantages and disadvantages. The Android version allows the player to have millions of their customizations, whereas iPhone allows the players to have high performance and higher stability.
So, the noticeable difference lies in the graphics and gameplay on both of the platforms. Apple devices offer unique graphics along with great performance.
The players get the same content on both platforms. So, we can say that there is no difference between both versions.
- Down-sized Version: It is a downsized version of the game’s original version with less features.
- 2 Different Worlds: Not just stuck in a single world, the users can play the game in 2 different worlds, each with a different color scheme and music.
- Both Flying and Sliding Capacity: The user can both slide and fly. Whenever there are obstacles on the ground, the players have to slide.
- Box and Plane Changeability: The players can change the character into a box or plane according to their taste. We get a variety of characters within the game. The players can easily select one of them and use them as their character to play the game.
- Rhythmic Music: It includes rhythmic music gameplay that keeps the player even more submerged in the game. As each level has its own soundtrack, thus, the anticipation of discovering the next level of music keeps the player engaged in the game.
How to Play Geometry Dash World?
The game mechanism of all geometry dash versions is the same. Players have a customizable character whom they make the jump and fly with a tap of a touch. So, the same applies to the iOS version. But, still, here are some essential tips to follow while playing GD world on iPhone:
- Practice Mode: There are 10 short levels in the game. You can play each level in the practice mode multiple times to get familiar with the obstacles. We recommend you play in practice mode at least three times. Once you become confident, then try playing your level in the normal mode.
- Work on jump time: Perfect jump timing is vital even if you are playing it on iPad. You need to follow the music beat’s rhythm while making your character jump to avoid obstacles. So, each time a jump on the exact spot will keep you on the safe side. And this will take time. So, closely judge your jumping technique.
- Watch tutorials and gameplay videos: You can also benefit from online tutorials. You can closely monitor their gameplay and the obstacles on that level.
- Don’t give up: Yes, it is a challenging arcade game, but with practice, you can become an advanced player. Don’t lose hope; it will take a bit of time. Meanwhile, enjoy the game.
How to Install on iPhone?
You can download the GD World from the official Apple App Store and from our website. Click here to check it on the App Store and decide if you want to download the official version.
If you don’t want to go with App Store, then you can take benefit from our direct download link. Click the download button below to start the download on your Apple Phone.
Get Geometry Dash World iOS Now!
Are you ready for a new level of gaming excitement? Download it now and experience the thrill of overcoming challenging obstacles. This apk will let you enjoy your favorite arcade game without messing with ads or other limitations for free.
Size: 52.84 MB | Version: 2.21.3
FREE Premium Version (100% Working)
|Geometry Dash World iOS
|June 26, 2022